MSB 1.10% 91.5¢ mesoblast limited

A bit more on the FDA, page-57

1. 7,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re "If you know - x-reference your view to an actual TEVA/MSB release."

@Anjo-Roch

You may have missed my point, I have referenced a 4th reason in the original contract that is NOT to do with surrogates or any of the reasons you have stated -

If it wasn't failed surrogate endpoints, I still think it is simply a case that Teva withdrew because they were denied access to the statisticians report on the data - see clause 12 of the contract in particular the paragraph below. Note the FDA did provide comment(s), as they recommended no data be released.

If FDA provides comment(s) on the P3CHF Protocol during its initial review the incorporation of which would materially change the form and design of the P3CHF Protocol as described in this Amendment (including, without limitation, the interim analyses), then Cephalon shall either (a) work promptly with Mesoblast in good faith to address such comments ....... If the Parties agree to making changes within thirty (30) days of such meeting, they will enter into a written amendment hereto documenting the terms thereof. If the Parties fail for any reason to agree within thirty (30) days of the meeting to any such changes, then Cephalon shall be deemed to have provided a Withdrawal Notice, as defined in and subject to the Transition Procedure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.010(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 90.5¢ $4.638M 5.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 152669 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 51069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.