DRE 14.3% 2.4¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Pak you are up and down like a yoyo pal....research the company...

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Pak you are up and down like a yoyo pal....
    research the company , make an educated decision and
    trust it. Don't even look at the SP if you can't handle it's volatility, because it's clear you cannot (as you keep changing your disclosure) , no one buys exactly the low and sells exactly the high but many panic and sell lower than their buy which by their own doing makes their original decision to buy a stupid one when it probably was actually a well researched decision.
    If (for argument sake) you are holding even at say +5 you have a choice , buy more at these lower prices or hold and wait. Selling now would be saying you have evidence to suggest your buy at 5+ was a mistake, so present that new evidence please....not just "it's a pump and dump" or "it's a dodgy management" I want hard well founded evidence on the companies progress that you have researched to contradict my own research or the hard efforts of posters such as Green Bull with his company summaries.
    If you have nothing more to contribute as to why you are selling than silly poems (that don't even rhyme) and typical down ramper one liners, then one can only logically assume you wear your heart on your sleeve and can't help announcing to the world (in a cryptic manner) that you are blowing your dough with your current amateur trading strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.003(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $84.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $121.9K 5.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80329 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 589969 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.