DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Great find thanks @TheStripester (I hope my tag works, not...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Great find thanks @TheStripester (I hope my tag works, not proficient in this stuff)
    Below is an extremely notable excerpt. The last sentence in the article is highlighted in large text and separated from the paragraph to draw the eye.
    Just love the professional conduct and integrity of this company. Next level team DRE and Dean, thank you for your attention and respect to the law. Our investment as shareholders, I feel, is made more secure when illustrated by the company's conduct.
    Stellar!!!

Two of these tenements are held by Kimminco where Mr Kestel has been exploring, with boundaries coming as close as 2.7 kilometres to the Horizontal Falls.Dreadnought Exploration holds a neighbouring tenement whose nearest boundary is about seven kilometres from the Horizontal Falls, and managing director for the company, Dean Tuck, said he was concerned about land clearing damaging the reputation of the industry."There is one particular private company that is pushing up onto the McLarty Ranges, and I'd like to first and foremost make clear that is not us," Mr Tuck said.Two of these tenements are held by Kimminco where Mr Kestel has been exploring, with boundaries coming as close as 2.7 kilometres to the Horizontal Falls.Dreadnought Exploration holds a neighbouring tenement whose nearest boundary is about seven kilometres from the Horizontal Falls, and managing director for the company, Dean Tuck, said he was concerned about land clearing damaging the reputation of the industry.
    "There is one particular private company that is pushing up onto the McLarty Ranges, and I'd like to first and foremost make clear that is not us," Mr Tuck said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $35.32K 2.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 302584 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2471669 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 399051
Last updated 12.52pm 22/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.