NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

AB been known for that Cararon. Contracts being imminent is the...

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    AB been known for that Cararon. Contracts being imminent is the distinct impression every time someone talks to him.

Perhaps knowing things we don't he is aware of something [probably many things at once] that is bubbling away and it would be reasonable to assume one of them would have to come to the boil sooner or later. Unfortunately it has been a very, very long time since anything was announced.

Also one must remember AB is the eternal optimist. He has to be. Couldn't have got this thing going otherwise. It would be difficult not to be projecting that optimism every time he opens his mouth. That is what we pay him for!

As with all things you have to temper conversations with a grain of salt and form your own opinions [as the shareholder representative did during the interview]

However there must be so much to come out soon. Jab1 build progress, finance finally nailed down, contracts picked up in past 11 months!!!, funds progress, analysts reports, further info re expansion of S.A. facility, finance on Jabs3 & 4, prelim info on build of Jabs 3 & 4, launch of Jab2, capacity we have filled on Jab2, end of financial year results, phew, and there must be a lot more I can't even think of.

So, if you believe Newsat still has a pulse [and I think it is alive and kicking] then announcements must start to flow. They have to!!

As for the phone hook up I never expected it to be more than it was and I think all my posts have said that.

Adrian will be right. Announcements are coming. Just when that will be, well..............???????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.