MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

a bit of fun....unx sp tipping

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Ok...so with the first lot of DD results only days or weeks away (we hope not longer), I think it's time that we put some fun on this board and all had a guess at tipping the highest stock price UNX reaches on the day that the announcement is made.

I will even offer up a incredibly fantastic prize to the winner (or closest to without going over).

Tips are to be made only on this thread and I'll keep track of who's tipped at what price and update this thread a regular intervals with a list of tipsters. All tips have to be made on at least the business day prior to the announcement.

So to clarify, you are tipping what the highest intra day stock price that UNX hits on the ASX on the day that the diamond drill core sample lab results are released to the market. These lab results should give us the TGC % and flake size information from the diamond drills drilled to date.

It's a bit of fun, but of course the winner will be able lay claim to being the true guru when it comes to stock market predictions (well, for UNX anyway).

I'll get the ball rolling with a tip of 28.5c. Ambitious I know but what is the sky if it is not shot at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.