BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

a bit of godssip

1. 1,454 Posts.

This is a bit of gossip i got the other day you may be interested in

The Nicholson Group has apparently released all ten or so workers from employment at Mt Carbine and associated Quarrys (except for two long term workers)

They have been told when it re opens next year that the quarry side of the business will be sold off and run by a different operator and it is very likely would they could be re employed in January by the new Operator.

I was told this yesterday by a guy who knows some of the workers and is a local truck driver
    and carts around the place.

The Nicholson Group may or may not have done the deal with RAU. I do not know but it looks like they want to sell

These guys may have been employed as casuals and this may happen every year when the quarry closes down for a couple of weeks at Xmas but not nice to loose jobs just before Xmas but the guys apparently confident will get re employed by new operator

I do not know the details but with the skills shortage getting bulldozer and escavattor drivers and machine operators etc is very very hard to do. You would not do this unless you intended to sell I would have thought but I do not know

I reckon this is a significant sign that the Nichholson Group want to sell Mt Carbine and intend to do so. Not sure but it is another significant indicator of an imminent sale of Mt Carbine

That is in my humble opinion as a novice and may be important or may not be = your call but

Off to Cooktown for a trip today and will post again on the week end

Cheers big ears

Hoges

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.