ADO 9.09% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

Oh riiight. So the government needs to bail out ADO. Because...

1. 30,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    Oh riiight. So the government needs to bail out ADO. Because it's never managed to make any serious money.

The reason I stick around is because I refuse to be bullied.

If people had been reasonable I might have just taken my bat and ball and gone home. But NO.

People feel the need to bully.

AND ADO STILL hasn't produced serious deals. It's now the government's fault!

I'm amazed people call pumpers someone of the highest integrity. Of course they are!

It's just that they aren't competent enough to realise they're encouraging people to part with their life savings on DREAMS and nothing substantial at all. And they do it like real spruikers. So convincing.

Yeah I used to believe in the science myself. Until it became obvious that this is only one element of a very complex story and somehow Geoff Cumming never made a single mistake. It was always someone else's fault.

The mentality of this company stinks. The obsession with having me silenced also stinks.

The new MD had been briefed on me, he knew who I was. WT HECK???

WHY if this company was halfway decent, does it have to spend time briefing the MD on a sole minor shareholder?

Can't it rely on it's own merits? Why the obsession to silence? A bit of history my proverbial... you know what.

THE SHAREPRICE WILL RISE ON IT'S OWN MERITS.

I refuse to pump the stock.

Simple, really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $59.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $66.69K 2.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 244772 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.