MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

a bit of history, page-44

1. 33,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786

A few days ago I had an interesting conversation with a geo who use to work the A1 mine and now a CEO of a small exploration company in Victoria, we eventually got on to speaking about MCO, he had a very high opinion of the Garlings (so different from the Kal croud) seemed to say alot of what others have said here, regarding how many mines were left because they couldnt pump the water out back in the day, and that the big companies are not interested unless the mines can have a million plus reserve which leaves a niche for smaller operators.
    He also felt the banks demanding a JORC resource was a problem in the past for MCO as he felt it so costly to prove up a JORC with narrow vein mining and the shareholders suffered
    He was non commital on the future of MCO just commenting about how its been a train wreck in recent years for Vic mines and regulatory processes in VIC are so slow ie DPI approvals

I am just wondering will DPI slow down the start up of MCOs gravity processing plant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.