EXR 1.10% 9.2¢ elixir energy limited

a bit of interest... when drilling, page-9

1. Footlock more details for my previous post...

From EXR's Second quarter activities report,

"The Company’s next North Sea exploration well to be drilled on the Guinea prospect in Block 15/13b by the principal farminee, Nexen Petroleum UK, is now expected to spud around mid February. Guinea is the second well of a multi-well program being undertaken by Nexen using the Borgsten Dolphin semi-submersible drilling rig. Nexen commenced drilling its first well in Block 20/1 in mid October. The rig is still on location and estimated to complete the current well in early-mid February. Sustained periods of bad weather have adversely affected activities across the whole of the North Sea this winter and caused significant delays to Nexen’s operations."

On the 15th Nexen Announced;

http://www.nexeninc.com/Newsroom/News_Rele...ents/635685.pdf (see page 6)

"We recently completed drilling operations at our Golden Eagle prospect on License P928 in the UK North Sea. The discovery well was drilled to a depth of approximately 7,500 feet and encountered 123 feet of net pay. The well tested at over 4,000 bbls/d of light crude. A successful sidetrack well was drilled to appraise the accumulation and we are currently evaluating development options..."

http://www.og.dti.gov.uk/dti-lift/DTI_lice...by_block/15.htm

License P928 includes block 20/1. So I ASSUME that the Borgsten Dolphin has finished at block 20/1 and is not to far away from drilling Nexen and EXR's Guinea prospect.

Hope that helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $64.02K 687.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95809 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.