SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

re: a bit of interset in uk again Lips are sealed Tas;)(BUT(cant...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: a bit of interset in uk again Lips are sealed Tas;)(

BUT(cant resist-my honest thoughts on the matter)

I agree Tas-longer it goes less chance that rabbits going to come out of the hat atm.Imho the apparent change to Tantalum Egypts corporate structure to 55/45(as reported in a not necessarily reliable Egyptian media) MAY have something to do with a plan B to raise the 16M and this may be conditional on approval of cash that the Egyptians are expecting from a soft type loan.

Cso1s posts on Sgw on SC seem to still intimate a possibility that the sgw tantalum assets settlement may still have something to do with Gip getting their cash through perhaps a placement to the tantalum customer.

It could go either way.It may not go any way at all except for what Tas is saying.I certainly wouldnt put it in the buy category atm as its obvious most of the Australian investment community is thinking the same.If your holding this is part of the risk of the project you were taking on.Just whether you stay on the ship through these troubled waters is totally up to the individual.Not an easy decision to make.But I'm in for the ride(with my meagre holding) until I hear something of an extremely negative nature(like absolutely no possibility of finance).

But then there is the chance they could get something going with the gold down south.

We should see soon enough.Cant see how they couldnt put at least an update on the finance out in the next week or so as the next qtr report is not due till end of next month.

A point of interest to ponder on though is the shifting buys and sells that Scarva posts about occasionally.Someone is watching and manipulating it up and down.Why bother if its going to do nothing is my question?

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 342234 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1610143 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.