ALF 0.00% $1.01 australian leaders fund limited

A bit of long toothed holders guidance for me, please

1. 5,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    I have been watching this share for almost two years. It appears to me when the market is bull, this share, NTA grinds down slowly. When the market is down (a lot) this share (NTA) slowly grinds down a little.

So in all scenarios it appears this NTA does not improve. I would be OK with that if the NTA held steady (and I guess share price would hold steady) and 5% dividends would come. Getting 5% with some franking seems good in a zero interest rate environment.

Happy holders got $1.10 (was it for 20% of your shares?). Yet I see only 50% of holders took the $1.10 on offer.????????

Given the mix of this fund is leaning short should not the NTA go UP with bear market. I mean it would be sad to pick the market trend and still lose money.

Is this a safe bet to park some money for a while? Will the on market buy back leave some holder with the lucky last share that is worth millions. I mean if the entire market cap gets buy-backed at 30% under NTA, thent the last holder cleans up!
    Last edited by danhoff: 18/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.