GRX 0.28% 87.5¢ greenx metals limited

At the end of the day a good stock is a good stock. The...

1. 34 Posts.
    At the end of the day a good stock is a good stock. The fundamentals of the company and their resources have not changed. IMO there is so much upside for this company. There is a relatively small number of shares on issue with a small market cap. They have found some very good grades of zinc (not to mention lead, silver and copper) and the level of the resource is increasing as the drilling program continues. The only question is to how much they have. That will become clearer in the next few weeks.

The existing resource of 1 million tonnes is primarily as a result of drilling at Main Lode. This does not take into account Zed Lode which has significantly more of a resource and appears to be of a consistently higher grade. Indeed from what I gather Zed Lode is open at both ends indicating that they do not know where it begins and ends. The potential is enormous.

For those looking to get on board or top up I think that the options provide great value at present.

I presume that those who are selling now are doing so out of fear and trying to either consolidate profits or take losses. The current market climate appears to be one of panic for a lot of people but AT THE END OF THE DAY A GOOD STOCK IS A GOOD STOCK and that is why I continue to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.