IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

a bit of perspective....please.

1. 1,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Guys.....

.....Everyone needs to relax, take a step back and keep focused on the big picture.

Yes the stock price dropped 10% today but I would bet that the reason for this was due to a great deal of uncertainty, lack of knowledge of new listings on the Daq and panic when there was no action after the listing.

As it has been said a number of times before. The SP of PMBD is still to be determined. There is a lot of jockeying for position to occur before that happens.

I can tell you one thing, when it does, in my opinion, the price will be a great deal higher than $7.40 which is based on the current PRR SP of 24C.

The fundamentals remain very strong in this company. Nothing has changed from before the listing.

This is nothing more than knowledgeable people playing games and ensuring the best deal for themselves. Dont get sucked in, just sit back and watch things unfold. You may be pleasantly surprised with the next few days.

Guys, our company has just listed on the Nasdaq! We had our company name plastered outside the Nasdaq building for the wrold to see. This is huge.

Be proud and be patient.

Dakook.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.