LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

a bit of perspective..., page-10

1. 1,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    1. In the announcement today it mentioned ADH002 has visible copper and molybdenum minerlisation over its entire length. I don't remember visible copper and molybdenum being mentioned in the core for from ADH001 when the hole was completed and the previous announcement made to the ASX. Although it did mention evidence of Chalcopyrite.

2. Looking at a comparison of the cores between the two holes it looks as though hole ADH002 also contains much more quartz than ADH001. In fact in the announcement today it says "The potential for gold mineralisation in the core can only be determined by certfied chemical analysis, however it is extensively quartz veined, silicified, brecciated and mineralised.

3. Today's announcement also says "Magnetite, pyrite and copper sulphide minerals encountered downhole are present in sufficient abundances to adequately explain the 3D-IP geophysical anamly in that region. No assay grades are implied by the visual estimations of minerals and megascopic evaluation of the core detailed herein."

I am not a geoligist but from the above (and correct me if I am wrong) it sounds like we can expect higher copper/gold grades in ADH002 than in ADH001.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $31.30K 7.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 63796896 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 23407792 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.