LNR 25.0% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

a bit of perspective..., page-3

1. 769 Posts.
    A couple of points:

(1) If you go back to 2008 and look at some of the early drilling in and around Wafi-Golpu you'll see that many of the results are fairly similar to ADH001. You'll also see a similar lithologies and alteration styles. I'm not saying Andewa will be another Wafi-Golpu by any means (not saying it won't either), but the point is this is very early days and to write off the project at this stage is ridiculous. Quite the opposite thinking in fact would be more logical.

(2) If you take a look in detail at the core photos from ADH002 (which are all up on frontier's website now btw) and descriptions from today's earlier release I believe you can be reasonably confident that this hole is mineralised to a similar if not greater degree than ADH001 over quite long sections. Remember that the ADH002-5 drill pad is 2700m north of ADH001. Do some rough calculations and you begin to get a feel for the potential tonnage-wise. This pad is targetting a different geophysical signature also. Grades could well be higher. Mineralisation may well extend deeper. We have a spatially huge area to cover with multiple prospects. Any one of these targets could be 'the big one'. We don't need high grade to be economic...we need tonnes and at this stage there is nothing from really from ADH001 that suggests we can't get them.

It's real early days - selling (as an investor) on the basis of this one hole is crazy IMO. You probably should not have bought in the first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $998 285.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 74401363 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5280821 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.