BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Not surprising to see a lot of knockers after todays drop.Aussie...

1. 1,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Not surprising to see a lot of knockers after todays drop.
    Aussie tall poppy syndrome I reckon.

But the facts are that Murchison Metals is not hugggely different from brockmans model. They too are planning on beneficiating a huge amount of their saleable product- and from a similar grade too.

I think BRM is going to trade around this level for some time. And rightly so...thats a gain of 100% in a day for us holders who have been here for a while. and Im happy with that. Im also happy to wait for the major gains which will come maybe in another year.

BRM is no longer in the small leage though and desrves to sit just below the near producers ie MMX and AGO....not next to but the next step down. And no they aren't another FMG.

Unlike MMX though they don't need a 100's of kms of new railway-plus a new port.

For sure think twice about what prices you are willing to pay for BRM if youre looking at it now but end of the day their MC is still undervalued in the sector- if you think its over valued whats your opinion on other iron ore stocks then. Stop whinging about the grade and be realistic. The margins on this commodity are and will still be considerable even when BRM gets up to eaaaaasily accomodate $0.50-1.00 of beneficiation costs. 550Mt is enough to demand attention- yes even after the processing.

Jeeez look at the market cap of magnetite operations ie ARH GBG and ask yourself which ore resource theyd rather have?
    Easy BRM's.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.