MEL 16.7% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

As ever a well crafted and thoughtful read Mr LA!And I agree the...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    As ever a well crafted and thoughtful read Mr LA!

And I agree the tension between trading for tradings sake and investing to build something of value is stark. Akin to the adage about knowing the price of everything vrs and the value of nothing. That said there are some worthy advocates (devilish and otherwise)on these pages and imo Mr Buddy is one.

Now were can i get one of those tonics ? Moonbeam's this week past suffered a painful shoulder reconstruction and I need her at full strength given spring is here and the garden is being lost to the weeds ;-)

SG

PS particulary loved ...

"So why has nothing been done in the last 18 months? Ask the political fat controller who sits at the rudder without any moral fibres in his back or steel in his belly that question. A political fat controller who got the controls by default and who now sits contemplating his toes in wonderment, afraid to act because of the bleetings of a bunch of comics who do not mind the damage they cause as long as they get a few cheap points, ably abetted and aided by a talking galah " .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.244M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $14.96K 2.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 13713050 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 51000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.