ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

A bit of sleuthing., page-20

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    There is a lesson here for all of us. A chance to step back and really reassess the life we are creating. Are we living a life with meaning or are we just being mean? On your deathbed will you be able to look back and think yeah that was good, I lived a full life, I made a difference, I can die happy.
    They say the purpose of life is to live a life with purpose. What motivates you? Is it just to consume more "stuff"? How much stuff is enough? True success is contentment. There will never be enough stuff.
    Not much point owning a Lambo if everyone around you thinks your a complete knob. How you spend your time is far more important than how you spend your money. What point are millions of dollars if all we do is spend all day glued to a screen? Loving people is far more rewarding than loving money. Many on here have made a life changing amount of money from ADO but what changes in your life do you want to make with it?
    I must confess to not having been the most generous person in the past, as selfish and greedy as the worst of them, but my partner has shown me the joys of giving. Happiness is so much easier to give than to buy.
    Being kind is true wealth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.