KAR 0.28% $1.82 karoon energy ltd

a bit of solid info, page-80

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    profit,

The problem was they couldn't test the two zones separtatley as they couldn't get the tool down due to sidetrack .

It gave KAR mixed reads also on flow rates etc... but the devil is in the detail really...it recorded lowest co2 of all wells to date... and this was across two zones - imagine what the read would have been in the Montara on it's own?

So Crown was the biggest discovery this year .... and this is for a mature producer...what should it have down to a Company like KAR and exploration Company?

Of course the side track meant no exact details ( again mechanical problems become the curse...just like P-1 and losing the tool)

I am sure KAR have a very good idea of the Montara section in Proteus - but commercial confidences mean again we all stay in the dark to a degree and the Sp reflects accordingly - funny STO are talking collaboration and back filling existing piping to Darwin and it appears worth a lot less as an asset value to KAR's Market Cap.

I am sure CoP and STO want KAR to remain invisible...we are the proverbial pimple on their back side...except we have exactly what they want - more Gas to back fill and enough to run another pipe to the Darwin hub.

KAR IMO will sell Browse - but not til they complete next two holes - Brazil so much bigger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
0.005(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.454B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.85 $1.79 $4.127M 2.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20216 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 86693 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.