KAR 0.28% $1.82 karoon energy ltd

a bit of solid info, page-82

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    stevo,

I think you answer your own question in relation to the invisibility?

STO stated many months ago their would need to be a collaborative approach going forward to Browse Development...

If you , as you rightly state, have been privvy to all the data room information and you wanted in - i am sure the last thing you would be doing was shouting from the roof tops.."Christ you should see what KAR has...sort of like attracting moths to the flame.

So I go back to the collaborative approach as discussed by STO - they chose who they collaborate with , they also chose what happens with the spoils amongst thieves - i mean collaborators surely?

There is enough to go around - making sure the Jeanie doesn't get out of the bottle is the best way to do that - as a free for all of 5 different guys wanting to take KAR over defeats the purpose and pushes the price to levels way above where they have to pay right now ; so i suspect the collaborators are more than one in the final instance... bit like the Lions feeding off the kill...their is plenty left on the carcass for others...

Just lining the ducks up - and one of those is ensuring the SP does what it does... but you also have others saying this won't happen for years until such time as KAR waste all their own money and unearth everything and then take them over for a ridiculous price...may have been modus operandi of 20 years ago - not now IMO.

KAR could be eaten up for double right now and it would still be very very cheap based on all it's assets - so staying Mum is the way to play the game stevo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.