KAR 0.28% $1.82 karoon energy ltd

a bit of solid info, page-89

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    "They SHOULD be looking to create competitive, international, tension for all the assets (sorry Black but selling Browse alone makes no commercial sense to me) in one bloc."

I am sure thy are Jt -but as profit eloquently stated their currency is under siege from someone and there has to be questions as to why that is the case?

If i may, selling the Browse lock stock and barrel and focusing on their biggest play makes a lot of sense to me...Oil gets to market a lot quicker we have assets far in excess of Browse value - Peru will give us another insight as to just how big very shortly.

As i hypothesized take 2 billion ad it to cash from JV's( no need to raise again - famous last words)

1 billion in cash will cover us for Brazil and Peru ...pay shareholders back 500 million and move to where cash, production and dividends are far greater and a lot closer.

As happydayz?? said regardless of Grace etc we are miles unders.. is it simply 'cyclical' or a more sinister rational?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
0.005(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.454B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.85 $1.79 $4.127M 2.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20216 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 86693 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.