IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

a blast from the past

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Remember how redfaces and robhood used to battle with dcheckers and boiler, kbear1 and xerxes and me, with planethewalls and so on in 2009? (Sorry, I've left some out - there were more.)

The reason I mention it is because the prospect of phase IIa trial efficacy argument started to remerge, when it hs been dealt with (even though, in the end, it didn't re-emerge) made me trawl through the old posts and arguments.

The exchanges today don't really have the sting they used to have, probably because most of the 'anti' chanced to get chucked out of HC, and the company improved.

It does bear mentioning that PRR was no stranger to the early 20's even then.

Didn't we also, more recently, get a great 'cracker night' exemption to off-topic comments along the way, that placed the formative years of most of our persistent posters in the 60's and 70's ? That was fun at the tine and fun to re-read.

Things are looking good holders, and now is not the time to collect. My view is that the effect of the actual n-trading will be more profound for SP than the pre-emptive Oz n-expectation trading. Of course, the smart traders will benefit from both if they have the timing.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.