GWR 0.00% 7.6¢ gwr group limited

You guys are kidding yourselves...Morkopoulos was acting in the...

1. 133 Posts.
    You guys are kidding yourselves...

Morkopoulos was acting in the interests of S/H's.... what a load of ......
    If he were, he wouldn't of spent the 800k to his mates, because the S/H's may vote against the tenement purchase and that wouldn't be good business.

pffff, acting in the interests of S/H's......

You see, I stand for a substantial parcel of shares with "my mates" and we have been wined and dined by FAS hysters. They think I am with them, and the silly sods leak their tactics to anyone who they think they are alligned with....

Back in Feb, I was told excactly what has transpired.

The only incorrect comment was that by now FAS would be worth a lot more than what it is. Obviously they are finding it hard to prove up a resource... LOL
    Kurnalpi is their only hope at the moment, possibly some gas, but i reckon that's hot air!

A few would remember that I posted a few weeks ago, the upgrade at WW to 120m/t...

Now, why would I commit my shares to the very people that has scrwewed up this company from the start. Without the FAS involvement, the S/P with a JORC resource of 120m/t would surely be north of $3.00.

I will be voting to oust the current board.
    I will be voting against the tenement purchase.
    I would happily support a class action against the directors for misusing S/H's funds.

pfftt... purchase of the tenements for $15m.
    I would rather pay $50m at a later time if it were worth that (and I have my doubts), when we can internally raise funds or have positive cashflow from mining our own very high grade ore.
    No dilution for nothing I say, and the $5m cash could and should go to proving up more resource, which with that type of spend, would equate to more than what the doutch tenements have anyway...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.6¢ $4.13K 54.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 45653 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.