GUJ gujarat nre resources nl

t4p I'm not very familiar with the mechanics of such an...

1. 1,653 Posts.
    t4p I'm not very familiar with the mechanics of such an operation... any idea's how one would get access to the shareholders to get the message across... short of getting hold of the share register which I imagine isn't possible I suppose the meeting where this is voted on is the only option... even then you only get access to those in attendance...

Can shareholders insist on the right to present their arguments at such a meeting or is the agenda controlled by the directors?

I'd be curious to know what HC residents collectively hold as pretty much everyone here seems pretty much in the 'no' camp... with we hold collectively we may have a solid chunk of that 12-15m already which might make getting over the line feasible... at least if word get's out of an attempt collective action the worst we can do is push the price up...

Don't know how people feel about such disclosures but there's no point suggesting something like that unless I'm prepared to start...

I hold about 180k oppies. I wasn't planning the keep that many heads or even convert all at once... but I have the capacity to do so if it seems worthwhile... barely over 1% of what you say is needed but in a tight vote it's only one vote that makes the difference...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.