a bluddy disgrace., page-42

1. 3,323 Posts.
    re: the bigger picture! The parrallel worlds, universes you talk about are the astral plains between Heaven and Hell as i see it, Purgatory to the RCC but not the purgatory as they explain it, and there are many realms in this division.

Pussycat becareful with everything you read and use discernment..trust me the truth is alot stranger then fiction and i have to back that up with the highest source of truth known today the Scriptures.
    Problem is all of cannon bibles today are hack jobs but the Word of God is still in them and Yahushuah is trully saviour for MAN_kind from THEM..KJV Auth 1611 Vrs is the most accurate to date of the HolY Bible Word Preservation.

ie What happened to the other 364 books of Enoch
    Why did the RCC put books of Paul the false apostle in replace from the real apostles and throw out their books? etc etc

http://www.justgivemethetruth.com/

Here listen to this Peggy Kane chick on RS

open scroll down 2 1hr intvs

http://www.theedgeam.com/

When they say Yahushuah is a saviour, it means a saviour/protector from THEM if you listen to Peggy Kanes interviews you will understand the truth about the ALIENS whom roam in this astral world or parallell universe whatever you want to call it.
    They are HYPERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS ie (whip in and out of 3d to 4d) and are nothing but the fallen angels from Genesis!

REVERSE SPEECH IS THE ABSOLUTE BIGGEST SECRET TODAY..AND THEY ARE POWERLESS TO CORRUPT IT!
    THEY (the annunaki, the nephilim, stargods, fallen angels) HAVE CORRUPTED AND CONTROLLED MANKIND FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS..THEIR THROES ON US IS ABOUT TO END SOON..AND I MEAN SOON!

Sadly the stuff revealed is the truth and all to shocking for most..unfortunately

There you go Hot Copperites if you want to know exactly what the Chairman or Managing Director of the company you are invested in go an take a tape recorder to the AGM record the whole lot whip it back through the RS speech program and i tell you now nothing in the whole universe is able to LIE with this relatively new RS technology, and nor will they be able to suck in poor investors with their LIES, if you put the time into decoding them..

Simple

the software is a free and downloadable of the net
    i forgot the url so you will have to listen to Peggy Kanes intv for it if your interested.

I only got round to listening to it today but she did mention the free download url website.

:)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.