SUH 3.23% 3.2¢ southern hemisphere mining limited

a board stacked with heroes

1. 168 Posts.
    "mate, just a board stacked with heroes ..."

Dmagnus, I loved the line from your post on 12th Oct, so thought that would make a nice thread title for the Farm-in thread discussion, but could easily go with TT's quote of "game changer".

"Lundin Mining's extensive experience in exploration, mine development and mine planning, as well as its immense financial standing, means this deal is a game changer for Southern Hemisphere and Llahuin" Mr Tennant said.

Key points from announcement:

- New strategic partner, Lundin Mining (TSX: LUN) to take an 11.5% stake in SUH via US $5m placement at C25c / share.

- Lundin to spend up to $35m for up to 75% stake over 6 years.

- Initial $6m spending committed over next 3 years at Llahuin ($3m from placement funds from Lundin + $3m directly from Lundin), with diamond drilling program continuing. Option for $10m further spend from Lundin for 51% total stake within that period. Option for further 14% stake (total 65%) via additional $10m spend within one year of initial farm-in, and a further 10% stake (total 75%) via an additional $12m spend within three years of initial farm-in.

I'd say TT and the team just moved us well along the road to a potential 25% stake in a Llahuin copper mine, which looks pretty good IMO for our current market cap.

Congrats to TT and the SUH team on a nice effort again; solid runs on the board in 2012.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $23.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $17.9K 573.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 119999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.