RDS 0.00% 0.4¢ redstone resources limited

a break through needed soon

1. 202 Posts.

RDS for the short and medium term needs something soon to give it value. The half yearly accounts indicate the company only has approx $1.5 m in cash in the bank (cant remeber the exact figure). With costs of drilling comming up and an average churn per a quater not too far off that, i think the company will be needing to tap into more funding either debt or equity.

This could also be the reason the company has not annouced additional price sensitive information to the market. If i were a beting man, I would say that they have a large company lined up to invest in tennenments in South America and Brazil. This injection will help fund further exploration both locally and abroad.

This is just speculation but seems pretty ovious to me, since they have said in the past they are close to finalising deals with third parties. Maybe they are waiting to see how the result of the drilling in the West musgrave region go. If they are good results possibly tap the market, if they are dire or below expectation jv to fund the company.

Any thoughts ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.701M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5023644 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10103943 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.