BRN 0.96% 25.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I think the constant commenting on this site by those who keep...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    I think the constant commenting on this site by those who keep repeating their verdict that this company is having its last gaps, goading responses is a waste of time for all and takes up far too much of the content of this Board .

Yes the company has failed to produce the revenue expected . Noone disagrees with this. Very few would also hold out that all will miaculously come good . The everage punter like me bought this stock on the basis it was risky. We however are impressed by what the company is trying to achieve and its IP . It is admirable. Its a small aussie company in an area with established giants . These giants have established reputations and are well known by potential users of the tech . They also reduce risks to buyers with their goodwill and ability to offer certainty and longevity with contract warranties etc. BRN cannot do it alone it has to be able to partner with a big name and have success resulting in a loud market endorsement and adoption commercially . It is aggressively marketing, It has had favourable references in articles and the news and it is partnering up with various companies. From here on its a waiting game that may or many not come through in time. The level of my investment considered these risks.

Short if you want or stay long like me knowing the risks . No point in constantly repeating arguments well known and now tedious for those of us wanting to use the Board more productively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.8¢
Change
-0.003(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $482.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $283.6K 1.102M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1070125 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 290678 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 26.3¢ 25.5¢ 746828
Last updated 10.41am 17/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.