FAR 3.09% 47.0¢ far limited

LOL OOO I do like to hedge my position. It is but an opinion...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    LOL OOO

I do like to hedge my position. It is but an opinion after all.

On the other side of the coin, we could see sustained real growth in the world, resulting in a genuine demand for oil again
    {despite the headwinds that EV's present}. Oil is still an asset, albeit one out of favour. The $2 trillion wiped off oil exploration
    into developing new sources of supply will come home to roost. I contend that the strong $US and the shale producers {bar the
    sweet spots such as the Permian/Eagle Ford} are shonky valuations built on ever shifting sands}. The status quo as we have
    witnessed for the last 2-3 years never lasts.

My ideal scenario ; Oil can hold @ $50-$60 come FID and required financing. Oil crashes back down to $30 to wipe out or at least
    forestall marginal shale producers from staying in the game, enabling us to lock in continued low development/drilling costs. POO
    makes a comeback, either through 1 of 2 scenarios I have mentioned, closer to production. The marginal shalers will start up again, sure,
    after a sustained resurgence in the POO...hopefully they can't catch the demand/increase in the POO until at least our SP can reflect
    the higher POO and the fact that we will be close to, or in production. At least that scenario will give those a chance to sell into strength.

In the interim of course...P/E resolution, A2 Gambia, actual amount of RESERVES declared at FID.

GLTAH
    Last edited by mandurah: 02/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.