ASE 2.63% 3.9¢ astute metals nl

Good work,Still, why doesn't the company simply say that....

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Good work,

Still, why doesn't the company simply say that. Announce that "the pending update with Native Title and .... has been delayed, the company expects to be able to inform the market within .... days" Thanks for your patience.

Now, I'll put my spin on why perhaps the delay, We are all expecting Native Title to be approved and the leases formely granted, we are also expecting the aerial survey results and updates on other projects.

What I am now starting to anticipate is that the company is planning to release all this good news at once, with or followed by a drill program etc etc,(we are expecting this) BUT, could it be that the company is putting togethor a CAPITAL RAISING. This would make sense, announce everything togethor, looks great, share holders happy, Company then says, well, all you happy share holders, we need some money to progress your company through a drilling program etc etc, Here is a nice opportunity for you to participate in a CAP RAISING!!!

The above is all speculation on my part, nothing is verified, simply an educated (gut feel) guess.

Any one agree/disagree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $16.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $617 16.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 131601 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.