PRG 0.00% $1.04 prl global ltd

Sorry wasn't checking much. @superposition and @tamz agree...

1. 2,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Sorry wasn't checking much.
    @superposition and @tamz agree there's not a lot of news and excitement but that's OK for long term buy and chill-outers. I don't mean to be grumpy about trading but if I like a company at $1.4 I will like it more at $1 unless something dramatic happens.
    It makes no sense that this attitude is a minority viewpoint yet most often when I buy people are screaming about how I am nuts because the shareprice is falling.
    I also suspect the shareprice is being driven by speculation about the next announcement/results Tamz. As I recall they had flagged an improved EBITDA to $56m for this half so no news is good news in that we can hope (with some justification) they are on track.
    I note also that the broadsword $75m write down was in February 2016, it's pretty clear as management said late last year that that business has stabilised at a very low level so another shocker result was always unlikely IMO.
    Unless it's another black swan but then the silver lining would be another bite at buying cheap shares.
    There's good reason to think restructuring costs will gradually reduce and that underlying conditions have stabilised but we will see. Pleased to see people on board, I wish I had time to analyse it more deeply but it still looks pretty attractive.
    Always keen for some jucy divvies, that 3.5c came in handy but it is well below what they should be able to pay longer term after they hammer the debt back.
    GLTA
    Last edited by croasian: 28/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.04
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9000 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 1145 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.