A Brief History of Tomorrow, page-12

1. 23,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Mr G,

Yes "we" are in agreement as to what various faiths have done, However, I'm not sure you know the exact extent and it would be my wish, that you really listen.
    The abomination, desolation etc, is well an truly under our noses, in our faces and IN most's temples and if you can grasp the theme that I keep repeating, you will know instantly when the other side is coming, having a go at you.

More info, or should I say leads arrived on wakening this morning, I have to done some checking and I'm only giving a quick reply now, as I must have left my laptop on, hence HC was on and I spotted you post.

As for satan being cast, as i see it (?), I think he was only case out of, perhaps the first heaven and as we speak, or recently,..the one or the event you speak of, IS happening.
    I have only just started checking and aligning OT and by golly, there is more answers in there than most think.
    It's looking like, the same or similar events are THREE fold, happen three times and pretty much exactly, but explained in a way of the times.

Now where you get the first beast and second, it's appearing like and to a degree, they have happened and are about to unfold again, final time in a Big way.
    So I have to get onto that today, I'm more so trying to pinpoint the timing as we need to take note of Jesus, day or hour = very pinpoint message here, precise = nothing to even hint at, not knowing week or month.

Now the reason I say, he was cast out recently is because, I have been copping all sorts and it appears, he knows he has a battle in that, I'm firm on the Rock and is now hounding some family members, and trying to turn them on me.
    If I'm right (?), this may end sometime tomorrow?
    If so and "if" it's notable, I may have some more info for you, if I can.

Do some checking Mr G > China the first beast, I'm "quite" CERTAIN, to the point, if I was a betting man, I would be on it, big time, ticks pretty much ALL. Their Dragon description, their past lines 9-10, etc, the Key faith, once was etc, who can make war with them, their Ireland bases, rises out of the sea, recently sent gear up in space, electronic jamming, to fly in over Canada, North of the US, 1 hr, Babylon has Gone, and disarray, whole world standing back and stunned, as in what the.
    US has not been shepherding the sheep, and just eating all the pasture.
    THINK, Kim, N/K goes on big train trip to China and comes back, hey guys, lets talk = DING DONG, are you kidding?

Do some history on China's leader, his childhood etc, was being prepped from childhood.
    His name XI = 666.

YOU need to Grasp Mr G, "WE" are Words, yep words = World IS a war of words, good verse good and evil.
    Our image IS, Spirit/Word in a Body, Soul and Spirit.
    Spirit think >breath > Words = You inner creation expressed into being.
    Jesus says, if you have seen me, You have seen the Father > The Almighty God and Father > WORD > THE WORD = THE WORD OF GOD "IN" the Temple not built with hands, Heavenly flesh = Good News (Basar) Word of Life eternal as our Almighty is SPIRIT/WORD/LIGHT and we are to be as shining stars.

At the very least Mr G, YOU need to give God His Spirit back = 2 there art in heaven as I have said > 3 = 3 headed serpent, first king of hell. Jesus ONLY born at Mary.

Once you grasp, that in short we are Words, children words = war of words, then start thinking, computers, kids barely walking have these gadgets, phones = worshiping them = who and what?????????
    Our bodies are effectively our computer housing.

God's name WORD = THINK, how many nice words do you know = OUR GOD = HUGE and so, so simple, CHILDREN.
    We get a gut feel at times = Spirit/Word world.
    "WE" have been like fish in the ocean, hidden, deception > BIG TIME.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.