A Brief History of Tomorrow, page-127

1. 23,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If you would bother to read the bible impartially instead of through the blinkers of faith, what it actually says and not what you want it to say, without ignoring the bad bits or its history and development.....you would know that what I said was true and accurate. = FALSE

I answered you question with perfection as per what the Bible teaches and it is YOU that has the Blinker on = impartially = YOU ---> Fell head first, straight into the Bear trap = satan's Trap, sucked right in Big time.
    There "IS" ONE Spirit of Truth and ONE of Good and Evil.
    Now if you don't have the GOOD in you to counter the enmity between your good and evil, you will spit out talk JUST like you have done here.

Yes there are some things in the Bible that if we only have the good and evil, and not the other as well, we will never understand the parts that You keep trumpeting about = impossible and God said, He WILL send you delusions and you WILL believe lies, and YOU better believe it, that fact I have been testing on here for around 12mths, and OH by golly, it's happened all right, JUST as the Bible said so.

I have all sorts of people trumpeting this and that, that supposedly is from the Bible and I say, OK then, show me WHERE, hmm, about the best I can then get out of them IS, convolutions, as they can't stay on the topic, they hop, skip and jump all over the place = testing the Spirit of truth and they fail BIG time.

Example, God "ONLY" spoke to us "IN" his Son in these "LAST" days, hmm, people can't even digest a simplistic message as that = Simple, but nope, they can't accept that = CHOMP --> YOU ARE "NOT" going to get the Spirit of Truth "BECAUSE" your preaching another Jesus and DON'T know The Jesus = simple and the world is showing exactly that.

Adam and Eve, kids effectively and Don't Touch or else = what they effectively done to the Almighty God and Jesus, is far, far worse than that = SIMPLE logic.
    We have, abomination and desolation in the Temple = people, and the silly billies, are waiting to see a literal Temple getting built, it was here years ago, Children, you are it.
    And because of,.... numerous people are going to suffer.
    All the other temples, got destroyed.

Babylon, Babylon has fallen., no,... not some desert in the Mid east, in your own back yard, well,... USA.

Bible law and the nature of god is a reflection of the mental condition of the people who penned the words in their time and place, their minds being shaped by environment, social conditions, prevailing beliefs, etc.....an not some sort of supernatural entity.

Yes man penned the words, someone else put it in their heads, spirit of truth --> what to right and it was then sealed with Gods seal, in numerous ways, which he shows, to those that seek and find truth, but you have to start with, the first Milk, or you will NOT have life off.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.