lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    why would you assume that any christian would back up wotsup and his posts
    his doctrine is sooo far out of wack that i dont read his posts anymore
    let alone try and understand them
    many may say they are christian
    but you need to have the basics right
    ie
    god 3in 1
    jesus existed always in that trio I Know you don't realize it, but that according to the Spirit Of Truth, Gods Holy Spirit, that statement IS a big fat lie.

Now you once said, YOU cannot explain the trinity or exactly how it worked, so then what the creepers to you do with the following = IGNORE them?

John 17:3 "THIS" moreover is the eternal life, "that" they "should" know you, the "only" TRUE GOD, and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ. (sent = After Baptism).
    John 20:17 - I ascend to my Father and your Father and the my God and your God.
    So He is equating His Father and GOD with yours and mine.

And yet your ONE God includes Jesus = impossible as he is NOT ascending to himself and no twisting or double Dutch can talk, can talk your way around this Truth!

Jesus's words about his and our ONE God;
    NT GOD = Mark 12:29 - And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The LORD our God is one LORD:
    OT God = Deu 6:4 - Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

1 Tim 2:5 - For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Num 23:19 - God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

John 4:24 - Spirit the God is, and those worshiping him, in spirit and truth "must" worship.
    His Word is also Spirit, so you NEED Truth "of" His word in your Mind or do NOT come to him as you know NOT what YOU worship = Jesus's advise.

In this instance there is No way you can talk this 3 in 1 into this clear and precise language, none whatsoever.

If you take notice of nothing else just stop for a moment and think, Rev 14:1 some who people consider special (a bit of man hype attached, from what you see) and one distinction is, it says they have the name of the Son and the Father written in their foreheads.
    This in itself "should" raise many eyebrows, it speaking as though this is not the Norm?
    Many "think" they know their names, but you all appear to NOT understand the truth of the name of Jesus (exalted) The Word of God?
    It does NOT make Jesus The Word nor The Word of God = Name only representing the role he did, carrier of "The" Word = The Word of God, all of.
    Not to mention, God's name is WORD = Alpha Omega, Aleph Tav as in "THE" Alpha Omega - First.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.