A Brief History of Tomorrow, page-1415

1. 24,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    WHAT the creepers are you NOT seeing in Heb, God has ONLY Spoken in Jesus to US in these LAST DAYS = AFTER BAPTISM??????????????????????????
    HOW on earth can you place him in Gen and GOD SAID ???????????? as THIS is what JOHN is about IN 1:1-3 = Goodness gracious, THIS is BIGGER then Ben Hur!

Psa 100:3 - Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. --> = The Word of God.
    John 3:35 - The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. (Goodness me wake up, God was the shepherd in the OT and given the role to Jesus after Baptism and God's word is our pasture which YOU are pooing on).
    Psa 23:1 - A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. (LORD = Almighty God & Father)

John 10:11 - I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

OH how sad it would be to be hooked up on the following Delusional verse and believing LIES and NOT even realize.
    Someone could stick something right under you NOSE and you will NOT be able to SEE it.
    Like some people that have zero senses to smell.

Could this be happening to me = NO as I back all with the Bible and the likes of YOU the tradition of MAN.
    Face the Truth YOU follow the SEED planted IN your SKULL = Facts and Truth, admit it.

Your not a very smart Boy are you, I gave you some SERIOUS verses to show YOU how the Almighty God ALONE created and they were only a few of MANY and you it would appear wiped your backside on God's and Jesus's Word, OH my how could YOU do such?

I know FULL WELL the DIA word is used in John, it does NOT mean Jesus is even mentioned in John BEFORE 1:14, YOU silly Boy, BECAUSE HE is NOT,, as he is STILL the mystery hid IN God until THEN.

Isa 37:16 - O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth.
    Isa 45:18 - For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.
    Neh 9:6 - Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Goodness me, the truth in the Greek John 1:18 Jesus NOW exalted an is "a" BEGOTTEN God but NOT "THE" almighty God & Father.
    begotten comes from Begat = you once did NOT Have it!
    After Jesus's death, God begotten him "AGAIN" = defines begotten and NOT man's trumped up definitions, creations.

Heb 1:2 - (Greek TRUTH) In the last days (After Baptism "ONLY") the these, spoke to us "IN" his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, DIA =on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of, through whom he -->(Almighty God & Father) made the worlds.

1Cor 8:6 - (Greek Truth again) - Yet to us ONE GOD, the Father, of whom the things all things, and we for him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ -->(anointed), on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of, through whom the things all things, and we on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of, through him.

If YOU can't SEE the screamingly obvious here How God alone created all things with the Future one, Jesus as his Key driving force so to speak, then YOU have a SERIOUS problem and I don't say this to knock you.

2 Thes 2: Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
    Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. YOU one of the Temples.
    Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
    And now ye know what withholdeth
    that he might be revealed in his time.
    For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
    And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

I'm done with you lot Tonio, remember, Temples go down first and the Church is NOT the Bride but the guests, currently with EMPTY Lamps.

7, 8, 6.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.