I feel it will be more than missiles, huge invasion, possibly...

1. 23,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I feel it will be more than missiles, huge invasion, possibly with N/Korea and who knows who else.
    Only one sixth, get to go home but and who does that, I don't know yet, but it will be obvious when that happens.

We won't be going anywhere, Aust and N/Z, are effectively part of US, in the Biblical, context.

I only mention our anniversary in that, oddly enough, 40 years is probation and our dates, are smack on the Rosh H?
    The dates and numbers and order, paint "exactly", who and what for this year, and the day of the marriage, although different No's, paint the same event, picture = a lot of coincidences and that's without my birth date and name, painting another Clear Bible message???
    Trouble is, people will think, OH you idiot, who do you think you are = answer = just some guy from the bush, that got hell bent on seeking truth, no more no less.
    I don't know why, it stuck to me like, s,,, on a blanket, not removable?

Even though the Jewish dates differ to ours, ours still align with the Bible as in PERFECTION, BECAUSE God places his Seal for ALL, that is why, "WE" should have been made aware of his seals, in letters and No's, so we couldn't be cheated.

I don't know WHY, the 2018 thought, was planted in my head as far back as 10 years ago, and looking these No's, it says MUCH.

US - The world has been drinking the wine of her = US $, take a look at the bugger, eye in the pyramid, sun gods, and 666 all over it = Ba'al and all the Holly Wood stuff, wine as well, couple with the lies, spiritual world = War of Words.

China, Russia and India, have been stock piling Gold in huge amounts for years, they have had a gut full of the US $.
    The collapse, your countries $ is going to be gold backed and your $ based on your countries, Net work = Huge Crash, new system, which without a serious drama, no one would accept it.
    NBN = 3 headed serpent, first king of Hell = the Dragon.
    So whatever the new system is, NBN will be it's roots, can't by or sell without using it.
    China building the new satellite system and the current one (main one) which we have, is going, replaced by China's, do your homework.

I sort of hope I'm wrong, but I have come at this, every which way but loose, so to speak and the same, same, Same story gets repeated.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.