Nar, seriously, I really appreciate everyone's offer of advice...

1. 22,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Nar, seriously, I really appreciate everyone's offer of advice etc and I don't take as knocking or anything like that..

One thing I can assure you all, my sanity has never been better, sharp etc etc, and "I'm" serious.

"WE" have all effectively been fish in the ocean, so, so much has been hidden.

I keep telling you all the facts, "we" ARE effectively words.
    No one know the thoughts of man accept mans spirit.

Spirit ----> thought ---> your inner creation -----> express out onto paper, design buildings etc etc.
    Adam and Eve were not literally eating and more than words of God in the Garden.
    They saw they were naked and God made skins for them = He didn't go and kill bleeping kill fat cat and skin him or something .

They were as we are to be = God put that Spirit in the Body and That Body became a living soul after Breath, THE Breath is Not the Spirit, that what comes from the Spirit, extension, branch you might say.
    Gen 3:8 They heard the VOICE of the LORD walking in the Garden.
    Thank about that, "THE" -----> voice walking????
    God's Name IS Word ----> because He IS WORD -----> THE WORD = Tile as in "THE" to expressed ---> The Word of God.
    Jesus's name now is The Word "OF", he is not that Word, but the carrier, now exalted and named after the Father.

The Hebrew Bible has, Word Aron, Word Bob etc = Aleph Tav = WORD and THAT was hidden and NOT translated.
    We are words and what do you do with words = in a Book, you whole life's history = two Books but.

I'm pretty sure, US are the ones to fall within 1 Hour, when it happens, The Dragon, China in over Canada.
    When the Bible says, this will be a country without walls = NO of very limited people with the HOLY Spirit, THAT is our wall.
    Fat Kim didn't ride him big train into China and come out, ready to talk good news for nothing = DING DONG.

I mean goodness me, in the US's Gate way = Goodess Diana. Statue Lib and not far from there Babylon (place, ireland).
    WHY, God is angry with them, they were suppose to Shepard the Sheep, but ate all their grass, Catholics introduced the 3 headed serpent first king of Hell and he is sitting in the Temple making out to be God and is being worshiped = Trinity.
    You CAN'T have 3 in your head. Sun gods etc, Ba'al.
    I have been given these three signs, loud and clear, more than once and literal seeing, through my study and in very odd ways, purpose, to lead the way, to show I was on track.
    3 snakes, two in the house, how I don't know and one the wife nearly stood on, which I spotted out the corner of my eye all within a week and we don't usually get these ones and certainly not in the house.
    The new property we bought, acreage, and out in the middle of the paddock, odd location, three perfect rings 1200 mm odd in size (3 sun gods) set in a perfect triangle shape, outer metal rings of old like wagon wheels, their distance apart, perfect like someone used a tap measure?
    Look at all their signs in their US $, heaven forbid, 666 all over it.
    The world has been drinking the wine of her ($) so GET OUT of Her, peoples NOW!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.