I'm pretty sure, US are the ones to fall within 1 Hour, when it...

1. 11,853 Posts.
    I'm pretty sure, US are the ones to fall within 1 Hour, when it happens,
    ---------
    No Wotsup, what is spoken of as falling in 1 hour is something even more influential and far more long lasting than the US.

(Revelation 18:9, 10) “And the kings of the earth who committed sexual immorality with her and lived with her in shameless luxury will weep and beat themselves in grief over her when they see the smoke from her burning. 10 They will stand at a distance because of their fear of her torment and say: ‘Too bad, too bad, you great city, Babylon you strong city, because in one hour your judgment has arrived!’

The US as a political empire is just one of the " kings of the earth who committed sexual immorality with her ". What falls in "one hour", is the world empire of false religion. Notice how the Scriptures use the female gender when speaking of those unfaithful to God.
    James. 4:4: “Adulteresses, do you not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.”
    So, though they know what the Bible says about God, they make themselves his enemies if they choose friendship with the world by imitating its ways and even supporting its wars. Religion has worked hand in glove with the political empires long before the Us became dominant.

(Revelation 18:4-8) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. 5 For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. 6 Repay her in the way she treated others, yes, pay her back double for the things she has done; in the cup she has mixed, mix a double portion for her. 7 To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For she keeps saying in her heart: ‘I sit as queen, and I am not a widow, and I will never see mourning.’ 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.