Notice that they put more faith in that than what they claim...

1. 11,856 Posts.
    Notice that they put more faith in that than what they claim Jesus said. This in spite of the fact that the God they believe in specifically tells them not to consult seers.
    --------
    Pear, you're missing the point that the Revelation is "by Jesus, which God gave him".
    (Revelation 1:1) A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John,

The reason given for not consulting seers is that God is unique in being the the only one hat can accurately foretell the future.

(Isaiah 46:9, 10) Remember the former things of long ago, That I am God, and there is no other. I am God, and there is no one like me. 10 From the beginning I foretell the outcome, And from long ago the things that have not yet been done. I say, ‘My decision will stand, And I will do whatever I please.’

Fulfilled prophecy is just one proof the Bible is from God.
    https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-no2-2018-may-jun/predicting-the-future/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.