How are you, People NEED to grasp Aleph Tav MEANS WORD, it's in...

1. 22,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    How are you,

People NEED to grasp Aleph Tav MEANS WORD, it's in the Hebrew and notes as et, they said it was not translatable = Lies and a BIG one.

We have in the earlier parts of the Bible, the likes of Word Aron, Word, Bob etc.

God's Name = WORD ----> WHY, because in the Beginning WAS "THE" WORD and GOD "WAS" "THE" WORD.
    SPIRIT ----> Thought ----> "THE" WORD = THE WORD "OF" GOD.
    Jesus and literally "ONLY" at Mary, raised, led via His Father and at Baptism, received SPIRIT/WORD without measure SO, He could FINISH the Almighty God and Fathers WORKS.

Acts Known unto God are all his works from the Beginning of the world.

1 Cor 2:11 - For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Psa 33:6 (6 is and for man) By THE WORD of the LORD (Almighty) the heavens were made and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth -----> SPIRIT as His Word is Spirit, as is yours, spirit of you, thoughts, plans, expressed.
    God's Word is Glory, think of all the nice Words = God as HE IS WORD.

Jesus exalted, and for carrying in the Fathers Word of Life into the world, now named "after" the Father = The Word "of" God, and exalted to a God - John 1:18 Begotten God comes from begat = you once didn't have.

God created all things, because of, by reason of for the sake of, the GLORY in his INNER creation, plan.
    In this plan to be, Jesus was slain, the beginning of the creation of God and the first born of Creation = ALL in the mind and palns of God Rev 13:8, 3:14 and Col 1:15.
    Where we see, "by" Jesus things were made = LIES as By is NOT a Greek option.

Ex 40:34 - Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.
    Gory IS THE WORD of God.

John 1:14 Greek - And the Word flesh (Basar = Good News) became and Tabernacled among us........and they saw the Glory, WORDS OF LIFE.
    Jesus explains the meaning of Flesh, if it's from the flesh of man = good and evil news.
    He as from Mary, not her egg, but of heavenly FLESH, Good News for the celebration of the LAMB for the feast.
    LOOK up the Jewish "feasts" etc.

Jesus WAS the Temple not built with hands, and at 1:14, his work is pretty much done, as in tabernacled, = past tense.

"WE" are suppose to now be the Temple.

2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

2 Thes 2:7 (7 God's seal = pay attention) - For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

2 Thes 2:3-4 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
    Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Rev 14:3 - And they sung as it were a new song (The Original) before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

WHY can't they learn it = 2 Thes 2:9-10 - And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they "should" believe a lie:

YOU can thank the Pope and crew for this = setting the 3 serpent heads, king of hell in your Temple.
    Two is company, three is a crowd.

Their not in the sky Guys and Gals, and despite the False doctrine, I can't find verses to show, "they" will be here during the Tribulation? "They" who ever they are, ARE "THE" BRIDE everyone else are the Guest, but you NEED to be dressed = The Word of God is your clothing as WE are also WORDS and IN the Books "OUR" life's travels, just as the ones you SEE in the Bible.

If you have more than 2 in your head = 3 headed serpent, first King of hell.

In the Beginning was THE WORD = WHAT WORD, "THE" WORD = Our Almighty God and Father;
    Gen 3:22 - (Note 2 = Big reasons for this, in God's seal) And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Pay attention ALL, Adam and Eve were NOT eating cherries = WORD OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD AND FATHER.

Gen 3:8 - And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

Now come on Guys & Gals, a VOICE has the sound of footsteps????????????????????????????????? DING DONG, the Trump is BLOWING.

Gen 3:21 - DING DONG = Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

"WE" all need to GRASP this = Isa 46:10 - Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
    NOTE: "THEY" received SKIN, God didn't go and skin Humphrey Bear here

THEY only had to start literally eating after they were thrown out of the Garden, God is The Tree of life.
    1 Peter 1:23 -
    Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. Word of God is now Jesus, as he is named after the Father, in Jesus's name you pray = The Whole Word of God, YOU accept and abide by.

John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life = The tree of Life God and now through Jesus.
    John 3:5 - (3 Divine - 5 GRACE) - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    Jesus is showing us here, the Spirit/Word are one in the same and there is but ONE Spirit, The HOLY = Almighty God and Fathers, which Jesus "received" without measure =
    For as the Father has life in himself (John 1:4) so has he given to the Son to have life in himself, just as, if you take this from me, you will have;
    John 7:38 - He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
    John 14:12 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

In the Greek John 17: the language from Jesus is, now Father, now glorify thou me you with the Glory I had with "YOU" when the world existed "WITH" YOU = The glory had was the hidden mystery within God = inner word plan which is Glory and Jesus now asks FOR, the literal Glory, presence of the Father.
    Jesus says, I kept them in your name and oh Father, keep them in your name etc NAME = WORD ----> THE WORD = THE WORD OF GOD.
    Jesus speaking THE WORD, His Fathers Words said, if YOU have SEEN Me, you have SEEN The Father, He dwells IN me = SPIRIT/WORD.

So what happened;
    Gen 3:22 (part thereof) - And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, The us is the Naughty one, Good and Evil, that what man received in thy mind.
    3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Luke 8:11 - Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

What this all means is = "WE" have enmity going on in our heads, and unless we find the First MILK, SPIRIT of TRUTH, your good gets over powered by the Bad = LOOK at the world.
    "THIS" is what the Comforter IS for, to guide, lead you by the hand.

THINK, mob phones, computers etc, 666 all around and in us.

SPIRIT/WORD spiritual world and us in a body, breath = we then a living soul "as well".

If we don't get this truth on time, your going to have to hide out at times, and God will feed you, but you need absolute truth in your head, need His Spirit within. I expect you will need to eat something, not much though, as that I know.

Now I'm trying to digest as it comes, but obviously the human aspect, seeds set,, still plays with us, so to speak.

Jesus said, "WE" need to become as a child, to enter, set aside, to a degree, the thinking that probably going through your mind as your reading this = it's the other spirit, talking.
    We are told, angel of light, and people have missed, the EXTENT of what this means.

So I wish all well, for what I see is coming, my wish would be that this is taken on board, but not for me, but you all and for ours, 2 above's GLORY.

From the wee fish, that's come up out of the ocean we have been put into, to seek truth, but not mine or my thoughts, but ours.

We, Body, Soul, Spirit, receive Holy = 4 complete and get Grace = 5, all for 6 = Man, for God and Jesus's pleasure which they want to she so "we", God, Jesus can be all in all.

The Almighty God and Father of light as He is LIGHT.
    He = I am WORD ( Alpha Omega - Aleph Tav) the beginning and the end, which is, which was and which is to become, THE ALMIGHTY, all in all.

7, 8, 6 and we would like you to receive this 5 = Grace God's Riches At Christ Expense. x

PS. if one only understood the Hebrew meaning of letters as in YHVH and DABAR among many other words, worship, a very child like picture, answers are there for ALL to see.
    OH my, someone is in BIG trouble.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.