A Brief History of Tomorrow, page-800

1. 25,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ding dong, you haven't got a clue have you, you're so obsessed with hammering your righteousness and so called knowledge of God and the bible you stope to So much stupidly.

I have never claimed to know it all, but one thing I do know, you don't know the true God and Jesus = First milk if you want the Holy Spirit to lead and guide you.
    Your own words tell me that as they do not align with the Bible.
    You can track down your best said expert and with Jesus we will knock them with the bible further than a 6.
    No bragging, just Bible truths, no credit to me.

OK then, put you money where your mouth is, so to speak, show me where I hammer my righteousness and "I" repeatedly, repeatedly quote verse after verse, NOT my words and YOU lot despite me continuously telling you all to reply with God's word as I am NOT interested in what you say, he says or she says, you lot cannot do it.

Me righteous for INSISTING we stay within Gods word, if that's the case, then yes I am VERY righteous and NOT like you who feels you can just IGNORE the Bible because your foref... know better.
    Hmmm yea, good one mate.

Again I point out as pointed out by others this only shows you got nothing at all, just pretend and show.

Pretend to show what, decorated false truths, is that what you want, like you?
    I pretend nothing, you should know by now, you step out side of Bible truths and if I see it, I will jump on you, would Jesus complain about that.
    What did he do when he saw the abomination in the temple.
    Pretend, I quote miles of verses to show truth and what do many of you say, you can't be bothered reading the tripe = God's word and you have the cheek to say I pretend.
    What,.... I suggest you get back to reading the Bible, because something is leading you up the gum tree, with your comments as there not in my Bible.

So far in all your post you have said nothing that hasn't been addressed before, and is only parroting what has been passed to you from others.

Are you that crazy, have you not seen me screaming, you guys WILL NOT counter the verses I supply with the Bible and when you do supply the odd one, I counter it with truth and miles of verses, which is generally where you guys run.
    You know, resist the Devil and he flees?

You lot have addressed bugger all and IGNORE that the OT MUST interpret the NT, you don't do that as you know full well, your creations will die in a second.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.