A Brief History of Tomorrow, page-803

1. 24,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    OH Tonio, do you seriously think that I don't know that the BY word where I have quoted from the KJV, does NOT BELONG, I mean seriously, do YOU honestly think I would be that careless?

Get ONE thing straight, there is ZERO reference to Jesus in the first 13 verses of John = ZERO!
    If you want truth, I will back it with endless, clear and precise verses from the Bible, but "IF" your not serious, please do not waste my time.
    I naturally wouldn't want you to swallow what I give you, but you would really want to be prepared to "seriously" look and let the Bible do the talking.
    YOU, as per Bible guides to find truth, will NEED to know the basics and groundings first, as you will need to prepare for battle if you get serious and I'm not talking about with me and whatever you do, you need to take that seriously, trust me there.
    If you don't prepare, you will be knocked off your perch.

Trust me, everyone has miscalculated if at all, the angel of light, BIG TIME!

I spent two years, pretty much focused on the first 18 verses of John, however these verses have many branches "IF" you want unquestionable answers.

Now Tonio, do you seriously think I would run the risk of passing on wrong information if I was not at least 99% sure?
    Can you imagine for one minute, thinking that you might lead one astray, as for me, THAT is HUGE and I wouldn't ever want to risk that, if you think not, OH boy that's sad and you don't know me.

The Greek in this area the word should be through, for the point I was making, in here it is irrelevant, hence I never changed it.

THE KEY you missed in the post I made and you refer to is - The Same Word in John 1;1-2, there is NO QUESTION about it, it IS the very same Word used for the creation in 1:3, to suggest otherwise is a gross deliberate neglect for one own wants, pre-set SEEDS, no more and NO less = FACTS.

YOUR word, your communication, no question about it, STARTS within YOU, your inner creation and you then express it, on paper, words or even for some, via their first in your face = Facts and you don't need some trumped Greek Scholars tripe on Logos to tell you that.
    First 2 verses of John = outside of creation, the inner of God's Plan, the first to verses are to clarify who was and what and the hows and shown in 1:3 and then the word into the eternal life aspect of it, THE KEY message and purpose of John's Book.
    Jesus to bring the words of eternal life into the world, on the ground so to speak, not his words but the God and Fathers to FINISH what started in Eden, open the Door back to God, in now in Jesus's hands and him effectively being the new Tree, The DOOR to the new House = THE COMFORTER so there was no more of mans manipulation of truth.
    Sadly, the angel of light was smarter than man, truth lost not long after Jesus = FACTS as per Bible and the CLEAR evidence I have been testing on here for quite a while, a key or another reason of me being here.
    Yep, you might say training, but having said that, I didn't go looking for it but it stuck like super glue to me, not removable??? (yes I asked many times, what is going on, I don't need to ask anymore).

Psa 33:6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made and all the host of them by the Breath of His mouth = Spirit.

Hebrews 11:3 -- By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

2 Peter 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water.

Hebrews 1:10 -- And: "You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands.

Hebrews 3:4 -- For every house is built by someone, but
    He who built all things is God.

Matt 19:4 - And he (Jesus) answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

Genesis 1:27 -- So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Genesis 2:7 -- And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Seriously, these are only a snippet as there are many that show, Almighty God and Father ALONE created, so don't waste my time if you say Jesus was the creator or even had a hands on = False and I will cover more on another post.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.