So effectively, it appears to me, something of the inner you is...

1. 22,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So effectively, it appears to me, something of the inner you is speaking to you.
    And from just the little you have said here, your sort of on track.

Yes I know we are human and have a body, the FACT is, we all have a spirit and WE are in a spirit world but "we" have a flesh body and that is the a living soul, your house.

Now God says, he reveals the end from the Beginning, meaning, as the original Adam and Eve, we are to be, at the minimum.
    I doubt very much the tree are literal fruit trees in the Garden.
    Jesus said, He was flash and bone, no mention of blood, which cannot go to heaven.
    But His flesh was heavenly, not of dust and when he came back, although he ate, my guess is, he didn't need to.
    Yes that sounds crazy, from where we stand.
    Adam etc, heard God's footsteps = WORDS.

They knew no evil and took word from another = appears a reasonably, no nonsense do this or else.
    If we were able to keep ourselves in check like that, no bitter talk etc to each other = ONE BIG happy family or Vegemite's haha.

LOOK,.....I don't have all the answers, and I don't want anyone to think I do, I'm just a fish, that just wants all truths, and look for the qualities, in a persons house, as it's not about me. I came from what most would consider and extremly poor family, no power, running water etc, at times, pretty much bugger all food, but magic mum, some how produced, one of eight and now I'm at the opposite end of being poor.
    But do you know what, those old days were the best days and made us.

So being effectively spirits in a house, spirit world, hence we need to rely on the Holly Spirit to keep our thermometer always at the correct level. The others aim is to lower it, to the depression end to bursting.
    It's a word world, and sadly very corrupt, lots off sheep (us), and thieves gobbling up all the pasture = Good words and cr..... out the poo for the sheep and that is why the US and Co are going to cop it, Babylon has Fallen.

People are not getting it, as the days of Noah = 8 off?????????
    8 is significant, as that's for new beginning, resurrection, hence Jesus's different names, always tally to 888 - 3= perfection, divine.

It now turns out, we have been, or Jews, robbed of 240 years, their dates are too far behind, to hide the Dan truth.

The Jupiter/Virgo event, 2016 or whatever, very relevant.

Every relevant period is in 490 year blocks, all the way back to Gen, another of God's SEALS.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.