Did you hear about the Teddy Bears Picnic, you can take my word...

1. 22,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Did you hear about the Teddy Bears Picnic, you can take my word or should I say God's.

You are Word Whereu. and I'm Word Wotsup, who found whotsup all right, there is An Almighty WORD, you know the ONE in John that came in The new Temple 1:14 = Emmanuel and they saw the Glory = THE WORD OF GOD and NO ONE knew the name!!!

Yep, the Fathers Words of Life, the one He told Adam that he needed to take from, so he could live forever.
    Did you know, smart man, stole it and gave it to the 3 headed Serpent first king of hell, God's not happy about that.
    They stole his light and created another god out of his spirit and now God has been given another spirit, goodness knows where they found that one.
    Jesus said, you know NOT what you worship and to top it off, people it would seem, don't even understand what the word worship represents, they prefer mans version.

By golly, I could write for days, on these sorts of discoveries, they just keep coming, a bit like the Teddy Bears Picnic, each morning I awake, and I don't know which path to take.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.