G'Day, I hope your doing some research, I only just had a look...

1. 22,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'Day,

I hope your doing some research, I only just had a look as to the timing of the Jupiter and Virgo 2017 alignment etc and Smack on the Rosh Hashanah and if I was a betting man, I would place it on the birth of the 144,000.
    I've not looked on the net for any such idea, it just appears logic, has the foot print, SEAL all over it.

The term 41 odd weeks, was possibly equipping, leading, teaching, sealing them.
    Also the Angel delivering the everlasting Gospel. Rev 14.

So the latter here, SHOULD make people stand up and pay attention as "WE" already HAVE it = Revelations for people, are going to see truth,... Bible like they have never seen before, those of God HEAR God's Word, and people NEED, to pay attention as to what's actually under their nose, and NOT the set SEEDS.
    So the simple FACT, that it mentions this, SUGGESTS, many are off track as I have been repeatedly trying to get through?

I just can't seem to get the CLEAR and obvious through = IT'S SCREAMING AT US?

Seriously, your first Baby steps would be to Give God Back his Holy Spirit, kill the other one, no more than two in your head, as that's the theme of the Bible on the whole 2.
    People get sucked into this false, us Body, Soul, Spirit (we have), but the try and align that to God, the S....immediately has them in the snare.
    That part of the image, is only in Jesus, where he literally began, foreknown.
    The Image part in Gen is more so Spirit/Word into a living Soul, House, new house, type.

The Bible SAYS, in these LAST days, has spoken to us "IN" his Son = IN, as in, if you have SEEN me, you have SEEN the Father.
    Jesus express image as he expressed the Father OUT = WORD ---> THE WORD = THE WORD OF GOD and Jesus WORD "OF".

I'm Word "OF", "we" are to become lights, children of lights, brother light to Jesus.
    1 John God IS Light - James 1:17 God is the Father of lights.
    Jesus said, I am come "a" light into the world = Baptism, trained, taught, raised, Just as Moses was told, EXACTLY, BUT, only when the times were fulfilled the Hidden mystery Hid IN God, the Glory, Plan, the new Shepard for us sheep and God's Word our pasture, clothing, house, Wall etc etc.

US's walls are down, don't get hoodwinked, and keep thinking of little Israel = Spiritual, Zion etc.
    Israel relevant, but not in the full context that people have been indoctrinated to believe.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.