I have studied the are of the basics of who God and Jesus are,...

1. 22,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have studied the are of the basics of who God and Jesus are, as the Bible shows, there no pussy footing around with this subject.
    Nearly two and a half years now, and most 7 days to all ours.
    This area as small as it may seem, have numerous branches and I found the basics for myself in around 3 mths, I could have walked and said, I'm right Jack, but God it would seem had other plans, as the subject got a hold of me like a drug,
    Not that I would know, as I have never tried.

So from my findings, the penny dropped, hang on there, from what I see and getting after finding truth, "WE" should NOT be getting different interpretations, or different Christian faiths, one book and one set of words,
    Then an overwhelming concern for others, Hit.
    OK then, everyone comes back with the likes of, well,... what would you know YOU....................as we have had experts on this for years. OK then, I show you, so I went on a mission, to get truck loads of evidence, kept going at it, every which way but loose, so I wasn't just getting the wotsup spin, but the Bibles.
    I wanted total perfection with flow, not if buts, and then I thought, all would see = NO, NO, No and the likes of, we can't understand your writings = YA WHAT, I just put miles and miles of verses in front of you = ??????????? OH MY GOLLY.

GOD SAYS, and NO IF BUTS, YOU fall away from MY truths, I WILL send delusions and YOU WILL swallow LIES, no if buts, BUT will.
    THIS IS HAPPENING BIG TIME.

Most think their OK, God's a mystery, you don't need to know that MMMmm LIES LIES, LIES.
    It's like saying, I know Harry down the road, but them it maybe Mabble over their = BULL DUST doesn't it matter.

Trinity, no question about it, remove the Almighty Gods Spirit and make "a" god with it.
    Remove his True light and give to another.
    Take The Word from Him and obviously give him "a" spirit of whose?
    Means, The Almighty is GONE and two strange gods in their Temple as we are the temple, their worshipping??????????????
    This is without the corruption that the Bible says Jesus is.

They wouldn't know either of them if they fell over them.
    I can assure anyone, you get truth, YOU WILL HAVE ONE interpretation as YOU ARE lead, held by the Hand so to speak, Bible comes alive before you eyes and effectively and IS speaking to YOU directly, and in places telling you, they know what you going through etc. Scary part, I don't here of many things as such, from others???
    This rot and and lies started, as the Bible said it would, Just after Jesus left.

People think, OH those verses are not for us as we are not of the world, hmmm, we MUST worship in truth, who on earth can you do that with a mystery?

Not to mention, no question about it, Jesus's literal beginning was at Mary, absolute truth, their preaching another Jesus HENCE all the mess in some churches and different faiths, not rocket science either.
    BOY, I wouldn't want to be in these Pastors shoes.

Testing the spirit is testing the word, you can spot it, smell it a mile off, every time they spurt something out, it's not got Bible backing = Full stop.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.