A Brief History of Tomorrow, page-913

1. 5,301 Posts.
    Nar, nar, my Bible, God's inspired word and trust me, God will use all sorts of ways to get his message out there and that includes using baddies haha.

No mate, I do respect you as a human being, but I don’t trust what you say for the simple reason is you got no authority from God as being infallible and to interpret the bible and to tell everyone else what the rule of faith should be……FULL STOP

Again yes, it is inspired and that is because the Catholic church told you so from the authority it got from Jesus when he found it.

That’s correct he will use baddies to get his messages out, that includes you and me.

Your guys fiddled the - the Word = where the bleepers did the capital come from, all the letters were capitals, why don't they do that every time the word is used?

You have no sustenance when you keep repeating this, as neither Jesus nor the apostles told us the rule of faith must be based on the Bible alone, and certainly they did not tells us anything about fiddling with grammar and capital letters or even verse numbers to be a rule of faith….

Let there be light, YOU haven't shown me yet how Jesus could be the one that said those words, and John shows us, The Word in John 1 is referring to the very same Word and that is clear and define by verse 1:3.

See this is the trouble with you guys, with "bible alone", you have nobody to guide you and each one has to start from scratch, when they discover something they think wow, the Holy Spirit is guiding me.

Plus I told you before, that’s all in the creed, written about 1700 years ago, if you’re struggling to put meaning to it, then that’s your problem not mine.

Again show me where it says in the bible that our faith must be in knowing bible verses.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.