Not asking you to help me with anything, now from the snippet I...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    Not asking you to help me with anything, now from the snippet I provided re whether we need the Bible, if you can't see enough in the post, Catholics a clear example as to why the Bible is very important today as I could provide miles of verses, then I will NOT waste my time.

YOU will NOT tell me how I will and how I should reply and what is relevant and what is not.

Just open your eyes and look around the world, just at the varying faiths
    The evidence learnt from many on hear, is loud and clear, no other possible explanation, NIL and sure enough the Bible says it will happen, over and over.

By now, can’t you tell that the Bible, “Bible Alone” is the cause of all the problems we have, look at you, coming on here and preach your take on the bible, everyone else on here does the same thing, the bloke next door gives us his take on it, next guy does the same thing so on and so on, do you get my drift, all in their minds think they are infallible.

The reality is it all started with the reformation, from the start the reformers couldn’t agree what the bible said and went their separate ways, eg, Luther, Calvin Zwingli etc, with being excommunicated from the church they had no foundation whatsoever to continue but to use the bible alone, each putting their take on what the bible is saying of course if the first reformers couldn’t agree how do you expect their followers to agree what the bible said, this caused division after division and what you see today is the aftermath of it all.

There was lot of fighting and bickering between the church and reformers and hurling of propaganda which got embedded into protestants theology.

You guys being born into it, became normal for you as that’s all you know and assume that’s what the faith should be, will fight tooth and nail to protect it when questioned, unaware of the circumstance of how it came to be, not knowing bible understanding been changed to fit into each one take on it.

Why do we see so many Protestants have different take on what the bible is saying not many can agree.

Private interpretation of the bible for the sole rule of one’s faith is simply wrong, as it’s open to the glasses of the reader’s understanding and is bound to go wrong as the Bible is written 2000 years ago in different conditions of today.

Can you show through out history that your understanding is exactly what the apostles taught.

How do you know what the Christian Faith is?

Instantly you will tell me, that is what the Bible tells me.

Who told you that the Bible is where you should Go?

Did Jesus tell us the Bible is the rule of faith?

Did the apostles tell us the Bible is the rule of faith?

No they did not, it was Luther that told you and you are following him blindly due to the fact that you been conditioned by the last 500 years.

Just open your eyes and look around the world, just at the varying faiths

This is why this is happening, and on this side of the Reformation, not before when the Church was the only one (or 2)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.