Lets us both just stand back a little and take a breath and just...

1. 22,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Lets us both just stand back a little and take a breath and just think, both of us have the same thing or want the same, but more importantly, discussions etc for the Glory of ours above.

So hang on there then, YOU say you Catholics are the kings re the Bible, now I am happy to lets say use their Bible and from what's in there, there is NO way Jesus is The Word, no way is he part of a Trinity, no way did he pre-Exist other than in the mind and plans of my God and Fathers - so thanks mate, your mob set the roots, foundations so I will happily accept those foundations.

YOU should know full well that the Greeks wrote all in capital letters so why on earth would one just is John's opener and one in Rev use a capital in front of the Word?
    It is clearly a pre-set mind influence and not of God.
    I don't know if you are aware but Jesus himself uses the term The Word (less capitals) as in speaking to the Father and saying, I gave them The Word. That term means = All the word of God, inner and out.
    The "THE" is to point to something that is already known and common knowledge.

Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Do you know that from our Bible and from the guidance of the Spirit of Truth and Jesus that, this verse here is represented and means WORD and GLORY?
    Did you know the Bible shows us, God's word is Glory and I hope you see the Glory in this verse and I hope you see and feel the Glory in your life and the Glory of what is not yet compete, finished for us.

Right now you have thoughts (creations) in you mind, forming thought on my writings and in doing so, you are in fact assigning words to those thoughts, your inner creation and some of that you may express to me in a post = THE WORD of You, just as the the John 1:1-2 are and then expressed by 1:3 = Facts, Spirit of Truth.

Jesus talks about the Glory (plan) the Father had when the world only existed with God His Father and Jesus before going back, now asks for God's literal Glory as in literal presence of the God and Father.
    Did you know that that's pretty much how the Greek in John ch 17 reads and teaches?
    Yes the very same Greek our Bibles are translated from, even the Older Greek.
    You see, I have tried to come at this subject from every possible angel that I was led to, you might say cross referenced it from every way but loose, so to speak.
    If I even hinted at, that I was the one that found my findings, "I" have lost the plot before I even got off the ground and never grasped some very Key messages.

If I didn't believe thine will, will be before asking (truth given), then I should never of asked, IMO and how I am.

There was a Tree of life = The Almighty God and Father, man stepped over the line so to speak and lost direct communication with God, you might say the curtain went up.
    Then God selected certain people to pass on the words of life eternal, the promise which was always to be full filled through A future one.
    So in divers ways and manors God spoke as in - The Word of the LORD said unto me and The Spirit of The LORD said unto me = Spirit/Word one in the same or from The ONE, no angels But God.
    And Jesus speaking the word of life eternal of the God and Fathers says, they are Spirit = Spirit/Word one in the same again and it's NOT Jesus as he came to FINISH the plan that God had already started, Jesus you could say was a new Tree, Temple.

Jesus man born of the Fathers Spirit, not of dust, only at Mary was Man, and only in these LAST days (Baptism onward's) did God speak through him and "WE" need to take on board, LAST DAYS only, otherwise where preaching another Jesus and ignoring or down grading exactly what Jesus achieved, lowering the sacrifice etc. (there are more explanations, examples for this latter area).

So sad then, that they didn't stay on their own foundations, Bible message.

Creed, never read it and neither would it ever get in this House,, man has created this deception inspired by you know who, so you will never get me going down that rabbit hole.

you have nobody to guide you and each one = Oh My,....... to even SEE such a statement, seriously mate it nearly brings a tear to the eye, and I am not joking.

1 John 2:27 - But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
    John Ch 14 COMFORTER.
    To even see someone write the words you have he, Ding Dong, how on earth could those thoughts even enter thy mind, never mind saying them?
    Sorry, I seriously don't and can't understand such?

I would have to ask, what are you not getting?
    It's a bit like saying, Oh my wife doesn't exist???

Anyway, so there is just a snippet as to where I come from and some points I don't grasp as in you saying, no one to guide you, now to me that's a very ODD thing to say?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.