"You went for a walk on a false 165 days year walk, 20 years...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "You went for a walk on a false 165 days year walk, 20 years from now what was the real time on Gods' 160 year, you need to know his year, month and days, no difference you say?
    You say the Julian has nothing to do with the moon = think again chum.
    .... etc etc"

Here again wotsup a complete jumble of different ideas and comments that only you know what they mean.
    Are the 165 days and 160 year typos or another aspect of God's supposed liking of numbers ending in 0 ?

I asked about the Gregorian calendar since that is what we use, but do tell me how the Julian uses the Moon.

"Bible mentions 3.5 years and further points out that period is 1,260 days and if you can fit the 365 day years in there, your smarter than I haha.
    If you think real time is 18 years over the 6,000 then think again mate.
    When we hit the real 2,000 we head into the day of rest the next 1,000 year period, God doesn't fiddle with his perfection on numbers.
    So if things are wrapping up this year for example, and if the Tribulation is 7 years, then I expect we have to take 7 yrs off 2,000 to have the real year. Something like 5,993 and closing on the 93."

Are you saying that the Bible mentions some event as occurring in 3.5 yrs and the same event also occurring in 1260 days and so therefore a year must be 360 days ?
    In any case what does it matter ? 1260 days is the number of days regardless how they are divided into years.

It would make sense that whoever wrote the 3.5 yrs was referring to years based on the calendar in use at the time.
    Most likely a version of the Hebrew calendar. I had a look on Wiki but gave up trying to fathom the complications of that calendar.

For example,
    "There are additional rules in the Hebrew calendar to prevent certain holidays from falling on certain days of the week. (See Rosh Hashanah postponement rules, below.) These rules are implemented by adding an extra day to Marcheshvan (making it 30 days long) or by removing one day from Kislev (making it 29 days long). Accordingly, a common Hebrew calendar year can have a length of 353, 354 or 355 days, while a leap Hebrew calendar year can have a length of 383, 384 or 385 days. "

Interestingly, 360 days is not one of the options ?
    Probably this is the fudging required when you try to make a calendar based on the Earth's natural rotation around the Sun and the Moons rotation around the Earth. Typical Jewish chicken soup.

You'll have to explain what the significance is of the 6,000 yrs and when it started and how long those years are and then why it should be 6,000 yrs and not 6,660 or 6,789 or 7,000 etc.

Why should a year be divided into months ? Is it because the Lunar cycle is close to 30 days or something to do with agricultural seasons and planting cycles ?

If God so loved the World that He sacrificed His only begotten Son, then why didn't He make the Moon orbit the Earth in 30 days exactly and the Earth orbit the Sun in 360 days exactly.
    Imagine the amount of suffering that would have saved. Does He like watching Humans suffer ?
    Does He like to make sure Humans will never be able to understand ?

I sure don't envy you the task of trying to make sense of all this Biblical stuff.
    No wonder Psychiatric Hospitals are full of people who tried and failed.
    I believe it starts with them receiving messages in dreams then messages from voices in their head, then finally becoming completely inhabited to become God or Jesus.
    God and Jesus are not in any Church or the pages of a book but they are in the minds of inhabitants of Psychiatric Hospitals.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.